10 Essential Bathroom Accessories Everyone Should Have
Many people justify spending money on a nice bed by considering that the average human being spends 26 years of their life sleeping. But can’t the same be said about our bathrooms? Most people spend 30 minutes in their bathroom each and every day, which ends up being about 2 years of your life. So why not accessorize your bathroom and make that time well spent?
While the bathroom may be the most glamorous place in your home or the first place that you show off your design talents to guests, your bathroom is a often used and intimate place that is worthy of receiving design attention. To inspire some idea of things to add to your bathroom, we put together our list of bathroom accessories everyone should have.
- 1. Bathroom Faucets: Installing some classy bathroom faucets will go a long way for making your bathroom look great. There’s a lot of creative latitude when styling your bathroom, and when selecting faucets for your sink and shower you can really get creative. With different materials, colors, styles, and functions available when purchasing faucets, having a set you love is a great first step to upgrading the way your bathroom looks.
- Toothbrush Holder: A toothbrush is a mainstay in a bathroom, so finding a delicate and appealing way to store and keep your brush clean is a must. Find a toothbrush holder that compliments your sink and faucets if you’re placing it on the sink, or one of that matches a bathroom cabinet if it’s being placed there.
- Trash Can: The size of your bathroom will usually determine the size of your bathroom trash can. Finding trash cans that have a foot-lever lid are great for bathrooms, as often times your hands are being used.
- Bath Mat: Bath mats are tough accessories to pick out. While many people want a soft and foot-friendly bath mat to step on when they exit the shower, many mats that fit that description will wear down after being repeatedly stepped on by wet feet. You’ll want to find one that is plush but also durable. Some people place a towel down on the mat while using the shower or tub to absorb some of the moisture, which can give the mat a longer life.
- Multi-Use Storage Solutions: There’s a variety of things to store in a bathroom storage unit. Bath towels, hand towels, cleaning supplies, health-care products, soap and shampoo, and sometimes magazines and books. To store all of this in a orderly fashion, you’ll need to have an effective storage unit set up. Like all storage projects, the key is to create the most storage room as possible in the amount of space you’re working with. By utilizing a combination of shelves and storage units, you’ll be able to store all of your bathroom needs neatly and in an organized fashion.
- Door Hooks: Door hooks are a great way to hang your towels and robes without using up any wall space. There are some models that hang over the door, and others that can stick right to the door.
- Towel Racks: Door hooks not your thing? There’s a lot of stylish and sturdy towel racks options on the market if you prefer them to door hooks. For families that require plenty of towels, using a combination of towel racks and door hooks is a great option.
- Shower Head: There are few things that are more refreshing than a nice hot shower. Especially if you have a nice shower head that has a massaging functionality and a strong water pressure.
9. Mirror: One bathroom accessory that draws a lot of attention is the bathroom mirror. By upgrading to nice-sized mirror that offers an elegant aesthetic touch to your bathroom, you can alter the way the entire bathroom looks.
- Lighting: Bathrooms need to be well lit. With a variety of options to choose from, homeowners can select the perfect light globe to complement the rest of your bathroom, and to keep this much-frequented room well lit.
Discover More Bathroom Accessories with Harkraft
Whether your bathroom needs a few tasteful additions or a complete decorative overhaul, Harkraft has top-notch Moen bathroom accessories that can make any bathroom shine. We have all of the above accessories in stock in a variety of Moen collections. If you’re ready to add some new bathroom accessories, contact us today to schedule an appointment.